Friday, July 20, 2007

The Pergola!



Ok,
So, the pergola project is done, and I think the result turned out GREAT! If you, as a potential client, would like to go view it in person, I would be happy to run you by. The pergola is all custom-cut cypress timbers, and the overhead beam-ends were each hand carved.
the latticework was all built one piece at a time, to weave into the existing fence.
Also, I used copper accent caps to cover unsightly bolt holes in the crown, and I think that the patina will look really cool for years to come. The pergola is made to match a gazebo that will go in the back yard.
The timbers were all custom cut for me by a mill in Mississippi, and brought to Atlanta for this project. 6x6 timbers made the uprights, and the crown is woven 2x8 headers, and 2x6 joists.
Want one? Just Email! and we can get the ball rolling.


No comments: